Tuesday, November 24, 2009

FNORD PT. 3 (The final installment)


FNORD


Ok folks, this one is going to be short. First I explained how I felt that given the state of the world in 2009 conspiracy theories in music and art in general are a waste of time. Secondly we zombies presented our own conspiracy theory, thus contradicting my stated desire and made an even more important point about these "theories" in general. I think that until all of us stop playing both sides of the game whether it be in business or blogging or anything else, there will always be conspiracy theories because very little actually makes any sense.

So let's stop that s--t... Below are three pictures from Chonquing China from this site. Do you know much about this city? Neither do I, except where it is, but instead of just sitting there twiddling my thumbs I decided to put up these pictures. Click on them to see bigger ones. Its amazing how the internet allows all of us to explore everything huh? We can't wait to see the next generation of conspiracy theories either. Bring it on paranoid folks! ;P





The internet enables exploration! wow! neat-o!

No comments:

cloaked counter