Thursday, January 21, 2010

A few things to ponder..

I hope the folks who are checking out this blog aren't thinking that we've got bored of it, or are becoming lackadaisical.  The truth is very far from that, but alas the next movement of the faster zombies is taking a bit of time.  We greatly appreciate the outpouring of support that we've got and will reward your interest quite thoroughly..  ;)  In this "mean time" (I just quoted myself, deal with it) I will throw up three things. I've found one humorous, I have no comment on one, and the last is just horribly disturbing.  In that order.


Lets start with the funny sh-t..  


I thought you only wore that at home, I can't slice you with my "light sabor" here! hehe

Go here to get your own Tauntaun blanket.  Whether Star Wars geek or not this thing is pretty cool.  I'm waiting for them to make a blanket of this fella, aka Falcor!  I will wear that thing AT ALL TIMES.  F-ck the haters.  If only it existed.  Anyway...

In regards to the photo above, we'll give you a cookie for a better caption.  I'm not that funny.  



Now onto the no comment section.  Lets start with a perfectly respectable songs video.  Following this video will be the "no comment" video.  I'm not going to share my opinion of the song, and will say it is well shot.  I think these guys could've made a guest appearance?  At least these two.  Is that too much to ask?  What do ya'll think?  If you don't get why I put the Jigga video up first then go cry in the corner. To the Jay-Z fans, yes...  I put up another one.



Now for the "no comment" zone. The Hype Williams one looks better, but... I'll shut up. No!
Actually, Busta makes a cameo, that's cool, and doesn't it sound familiar?





Finally, courtesy of Disinfo, I bring you the F-CKED UP! I pray this isn't real.


Read here. Apparently cruise ships are still dropping off folks at private beaches in Haiti.
I pray this isn't true.. I'd write more but I'm too disgusted.


Anyhow,


peace

-Schmootzie

p.s. A big high zombie five to Tony Torso for hooking me up with the Tauntaun inside scoop. You are getting a cookie sir!

No comments:

cloaked counter