Sunday, January 24, 2010

Yeah... Here's Conan's goodbye speech, we might as well put it up like we are a wannabe TMZ ;)




Truthfully, I am a big Conan fan and he's also my height (some zombies are tall) so I decided to put this up.  I can be cynical, and if you knew me or my f-ked up luck you might be too, and he has convinced me I need to stop being so.  That said I wasn't his target audience as he was aiming at the "younger" people.  Who cares?  I watched this heartfelt goodbye and soon felt as if it was the gospel, then remembered what's going on in Haiti and other incredibly more important things and stopped being a crazy man...  When I had my high school never ends stress over dumb ass social sh-t, and its all dumb, whether I was in high school or not ;) this dude made me laugh whenever I caught him on TV.  Word...



By the way, this player sucks and I am pretty sure this will be taken down pretty soon so enjoy it while you can, if you enjoy it at all.

-Schmootzie

No comments:

cloaked counter