Friday, February 26, 2010

Guess who's back?


As Rakim said: it's been a long time I shouldn't of left you,
 with out a strong rhyme to step to. So I'm (One Love) back by popular demand...okay mostly it is the other Zombies sending me emails telling me to get back to posting. So here I am.
I've got alot of juicy stuff saved up for you guys... so let's get the show started.

One of my favourite subjects is  copyright law, and how archaic it has become. REALLY the whole world needs to modernize their perspective on copyright, and we need to to keep the court system out of the art world.
Here is a documentary on the subject called Good Copy Bad Copy...watch it and educate yourself...props to Girl Talk and all the people involved in this documentary which is arguably the most complete look into this subject.





Here is a little something for my ladies ;) ...I'm just playing...
seriously though.

I used to know these guys that were friends of friends, of friends, type thing and I would bump into them at house parties in Montreal once in a while. I heard they got some grant money and started a zine, and that zine grew into a full fledge enterprise, but I never expected to see anything connected to them on cnn.com but I guess anything is possible right?



What made the Vice guys so interesting was that they weren't afraid to put some off the wall shit in their pages next to a serious story. It gave them the freedom of saying whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted, pretty much all by mistake. I don't think that energy could ever be recreated, even by the original  trio...meh who needs Vice when you got Zombies ;)
Anyway I got to go hit up the studio with Zombie friend D-Mass to work on a track. Perhaps the first official Faster Zombies music release...we'll see ;)

One Love.

Bonus materials.... Zombie pinup calender girls.  (link died, I saved 8 -schmootz)
and here's where that Rakim line comes from.




peace,


One Love

No comments:

cloaked counter