Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Its always snowy in Philadelphia?

Yay!  Snow pictures... ?




The yellow bus was okay but I flipped it black n' white, the others I tweaked, I hate photos that have been remixed but my damn Zeiss Lens pics up all this damn yellow, its not actually yellow mind you its just? ..  Anyway...  I can probably digi-SLR style change that but who actually knows how their camera works?  I don't work at National Geographic.  BTW some think they tweak theirs too, but its not like they are still moving pyramids.


























































Aren't they incredible?  Anyway...  Let us examine this zombvideo below, I'm thinking Art House sledding might be overrated.  Please note the guy moving like molasses in the middle who gets stalled up not once but twice on the flat spots. There are simply better hills in Philly folks, no matter how cool it looks I'd say get a little more bang for your buck and go somewhere steep and fast and less crowded.  I like art museum sledding at say 3am but otherwise its like the Atlantic City of the Philly sledding world.  Crowded, cool but not as cool as you'd hoped and due to its stone steps (kind of like gambling) is more risky.  If you don't agree that's cool.  Check the video.



-schmotzie

No comments:

cloaked counter