Saturday, March 13, 2010

Apparently, Google is evil...






I have no comment on this.  Actually, that's a lie.  This blog wouldn't exist without google nor would 85% of ya'll have found this.  Not to mention the obvious...  Anyway, a monopoly is creepy to be sure.  Maybe they've got one, at least in online advertising, but I think the conspiracy folks have bit off a little more then they can chew.  Google is a pretty damn powerful company, to say the least, and people should just get over it already.  Speaking of "Google powers" did anyone else read the U.S. State Department and Chinese whatever-you-call-the-equivalent reports on each other.  That's some beef on paper if I've ever seen it, I think they should start battling on mics.

 I don't do politics on here, but as long as Google lets me search for whatever I want (like what I've just mentioned) I think its basically good.  Go ahead and Google something flagrantly dangerous to others (not just a lil' bit mind you) and then b-tch if you get caught.. Okay idiot.  Just read the Google founder's advice in this video.  Its pretty valid whether we like it or not.  I'm not hating mind you, I just think that your privacy is not real online folks.  Sorry to break it to you.  You can facebook block folks, encrypt whatever but its all beatable, usually by a couple college kids or even high schoolers, so bark up another tree conspiracy gnomes.  You can't hide online, but its still a great place to be.  Don't get me started on internet beefs...

-Schmootzie

No comments:

cloaked counter