Saturday, March 13, 2010

Duck Tales, for absolutely no reason but a suspicion all will appreciate this...

Note: this tiger is from Tailspin, I just like him.  He has Zombie spirit.  You'll see...

I beat the video game in 2 days but kept playing it..  The graphics were just, well, breathtaking to me.  I loved the NES f-ck your xbox ps3 online roleplaying crap.  Keep it simple.  Seriously.






^This guys voice is annoying, but here's the breakdown of the game.  BTW in pretty sure that my friends and I found all the secret stuff, we played this so much we got bored of it then started again the next day. I hadn't heard of its sequel, so?  I was probably playing the lame ass Zelda for Super NES.  Or F-Zero...



^I also liked TailSpin..  Click this video for the rest of the episode options on the right, and click the Duck Tales intro for your options.

You can thank me later.  Shere (sp?) Khan is cool..  He shoulda been converted to a James Bond character. Seriously..  There's never been a tiger bad guy in the Bond series.  Think of the $ they could make if they flipped the script like that.  It'd be another remastered/refound Beatles album money, it'd be a reversion to the original drums in Jimi Hendrix albums $, it'd be...  Why am I still typing?

-Schmootzie

No comments:

cloaked counter