Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Facebook more popular then Google? Now there's some buzz


Seriously.  Crazy right?  Read more here. Not that surprising though, to us at least, since we are obviously the greatest thing ever and usually think of everything before you do.  You may have noticed that we have been on facebook for a minute or two AND our blog is hosted by Google, thus we already thought that this might happen.  That's how we roll, we also are thinking Pagers need to make a comeback, like that sort-of-funny guy Dennis from 30 Rock said years ago.




My phone is for reading my own or your facebook drivel and surfing the internet for pictures of deep-deep sea fish with glowing eyes etc.  I only talk occasionally, mostly to bother my family/significant other/ or yell at customer service motherf-ckers... so?  Txt your number, and I'll txt you back should you need to contact me.  That's normal right? Sure.  I know most folks do that already, but let's say we threw in a pager?  Instead of texting HELP!! or calling your friend with some serious sh-t only to have em' not hear it cuz' its on vibrate mode. BANG!!! A loud as pager would not only solve that but look retro, AND up the ante of giving someone you like-like a special feeling.

Fellas, imagine yourself saying this:  "I'll give you my pager number too baby, that's how much I prioritize you, these other broads can text me all night but only you can shockingly loudly beep me awake, its like a booty alarm, but its not for booty its for...  cliche cliche cliche."  Think about it.  That's pimpin'

Also..  If your not our fan on facebook, then be one.  We'll going to give you all cookies, plus crumbs!!   Now there's a deal folks!

-Schmootzie

No comments:

cloaked counter