Saturday, March 27, 2010

More Drunk History : Alexander Hamilton w/ Michael Cera and more!



Again... Sorry if you guys have all seen these before but they are classics in my opinion.. I think I used to be the "drunk history guy," seriously, it was a blast telling stories from books I read in university that no one else would usually be interested in.. If only I had relatively famous actors to re-enact my stories. WATCH THESE QUICK YOUTUBE IS SNIPING THEM OUT! Or just go to the Funy or Die website, its a show on HBO.  You can google that, I've got to edit the html of all these videos...

Alexander Hamilton's story..





Ben Franklin on discovering electricity...



Ben Franklin stealing women...



George Washington & Oney Judge...



William Henry Harrison... Snakes & Leeches (crazy!)



Lincoln and Douglas, short and kind of funny at the end...



Paul Revere pt. 1 (I am not sure if this is a real one, I think its not, but its okay, spoofs of spoofs aren't always sh-tty, but this one is just so-so)



Paul Revere pt. 2



All of these, except for the last one which I think isn't are presented by Derek Waters.  Thats about all I could find worth watchin'  These days only One Love and I are posting...  Which's fine because that's how it all started in the first place, that said I hope this changes.  I think in April it will ;)

-Schmootzie

No comments:

cloaked counter