Tuesday, March 23, 2010

R. Crumbville

Since my life is basically Crumbville...  I figured it was about time that I did a piece on Robert Crumb.  I could write a big piece about all of his different works, and explain the pivotal role he's played in both comic and commercial art, or I could just put up a link to his website.  I choose the latter.  Us zombies eat your brains folks, we don't do work unless we have to ;P  As Rice Cube will tell you, "work is for jerks."

Oh yeah, here's the obligatory video thingy..  The bean effect!!




-Schmootzie



p.s.  FZ RADIO VOLUME THREE COMING MANANA!!!  Do to a trip to NYC I had to delay my delivery of 텅스텐9's "Welcome to Crumbille volume 3." I listened to it on the bus.. It is actually done..  That's not my issue.. Its just odder then even the first too..  Everything from 60's Korean pop music, to obscure who knows what jazz-rock chaos to Salt N Peppa somehow become a feasible mix without going into hampster zone..  But it definitely goes somewhere..  Crumbville?    Basically, once again, its really weird... I concluded that ultimately us zombies are too so I'll feed the minions...  He said this is the last garageband piece...  I'm sure you're all crying.  I have to make it sound good and other zombie duties..  Sometimes I wish I was a velociraptor, I'd be faster annnndddd I'd still be eating people..  Nice combo right?

No comments:

cloaked counter