Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tommy want wingy? Evil Chimes!



Yeah, thanks M. Volvoid..  As other zombies have said, I think I might have nightmares.  Fall into the trance of this minions, at first its not funny or interesting in my opinion but by the end its psychotically disturbing like it has violated you in my opinion.  Watch at your own risk!  Its either the most boring or from another dimension.  Do you hear the slight chime sound?  Its like the phone ringing beneath the song below, under the radar but in your damn head!




LISTEN, there is clearly a phonefz ringing turned down below the beat, weird right?  Evil chimes, please, us zombies are on to you.. Tryingfztofzgetfzmyfzattentionfzall secret syle and sh-t?  Please! It'd be  as if I put random issues  with word spacing  in this blog and  fz letters between words..  




-Schmootzie

1 comment:

cloaked counter