Friday, December 25, 2009

Australian Christmas... La La La La La

   
In respect for my Aussie brothers...  Even the folks who dislike me.. 
I now present perhaps the weirdest digi x-mass card I've found from your country/continent.

Enjoy?  For Folks who never thought about it, remember that winter in say, New York, is summer in Australia.  Imagine Christmas in July.  Weird right?  Whatever...  Peace Australia!
  
Also, Aussie folks, we don't see you on the new map!  Check in more regularly.  We know you used to, and we will facebook the s--t out of you until you do.  What are you mad we haven't invited more of you to contribute?  Go cry in the corner!  Or email us?  I hope all is well for summerchristmas!  





-Schmootzie

1 comment:

J girl said...

It's a bit late but Merry X'mas!!

and

Wish u a very very happy new year!


xx

cloaked counter