Sunday, December 27, 2009

Holiday super-pill coming soon?



I'll let everyone reading this decide what they think.  As usual I caroused my favorite site of random (and occasionally flat out lies regarding conspiracy theory crap) disinfo.com **, and I thought this was interesting. 


Apparently, they are working to develop a pill that allows a person to never get drunk and/or hungover, but still feels good.  When I used to drink a lot I think I would have liked this pill should they have actually sold it, that stated wouldn't it kind of defeat the point of the millennium old idiotocracy (<----- should be a word) followed by the punishment?  



Also, what would it mean to the validity of drunk driving?  Would there be such a thing?  Apparently the type of toothpaste one's used is now already an excuse?  This will be carte blanche to dodge the charge methinks. You think I'm joking about the toothpaste excuse? Click here (watch video).  Anyway, obviously us zombies are still enjoying the holidays, and we wish to give a huge :) to J Girl for both hugging us and commenting!  There will be a sh-t-ton more soon.  Also Aussies?  C'mon ya'll, the facebook onslaught is coming your way, expect to see stars on that map on the bottom right soon.

No.. we do not know this guy I just found him on the interweb.. It occurred to me that I should use some facebook embarrassing one, but?  What good would that do? Better to use a stranger right?

-Schmootzie

**Our Icon's have nothing in common by the way, ours is an evil laser eye sideways beaked zombie owl monster, theirs is some creepy horned thing.

No comments:

cloaked counter