Sunday, December 27, 2009

Korean drama fever

Do you like Korean soap operas?  I love them!  Right now Schmootzie and I are watching 찬란한 유산 aka Shining Inheritance.  It is a modern Cinderalla story that starts with a spunky lil lady whose  가방 (bag) gets switched up with a spoiled rich kid's.




But alas, things get kind of nuts!  The Cinderella character's father mysteriously "dies" and her evil stepmother kicks out her and her autistic brother. : ( Wretched! Like all good KDramas, the heroine perserveres.  (Her hairstyle looks like mine with a wrinkle in the middle).  I don't know what else happens because I'm only on episode 2.  But you can watch this drama with me at Drama Fever.  There are a few commercials, but you can buy a premium membership, watch on youtube or try to buy it online or at a Korean video store.  Anyhoo, for anyone interested in Korea or Korean culture definitely watch Kdramas.  I will be talking more about all things Korean later on.  Okay bye bye now.

바나나

No comments:

cloaked counter