Saturday, January 9, 2010

Firefox Personas + Faster Zombies = ?

Again, we must take it to the next level.  What did I say in my first post for 2010?

Oh yeah...

On to the next! (thanks hip-hop for pioneering this phrase, its quite useful methinks)

note: I hope that "on to the next" in anyone's life doesn't mean the next (insert crappy sh-t happening here) ...

Anyhow...   If any of you out there are looking at this on the Mozilla Firefox browser I would like to suggest that you get Personas.  Personas is a pretty dope add-on that allows one to customize their browser using thousands of different designs.

Can I suggest one?
Presenting the Cat Zombie browser theme!  Get it yourself. It is both relaxing and simple, and perfectly compliments this blog.  That's a win-win folks.

To entice you into getting it, please look below for a screen shot of the Cat Zombie design.  This is the first entry by the fasterzombie.  I hope you like it, it adds a bit of dope flare to our look don't you think? The cats mouth and eye circles are made of the Korean word for clothes, 옷, also used in our distribute link to the right.  We hope to be fashionable after all ;P

Be on the look out for more soon...





That's how I look at this blog, and other zombies too.
We do as the cat says...

"Let them eat crumbs"  ..

Faster Zombies Bitch! ;P

-Schmootzie

1 comment:

Bananay said...

i love my cat zombie!

바나니

cloaked counter