Monday, January 11, 2010

Warm Fuzzies

I was looking online for different clothing sites and found a new site.  They carried brands and lables I like, but I was deeply disturbed by their editorial.  Here's why:




Umm, basically it's a series of the same model posing different ways with the dog.  Doggy style gets literal.  Here's another disturbing one:



Okay, I'm all about controversy and being provocative, but this is just wrong.  Growing up hearing about how Asians eat dog and getting berated about it...well, what is this sh*t?!  It's true, sometimes Koreans eat dog and so do Vietnamese, but I'd rather eat a dog then a dog "eat" me.  Well, you never know till you try.  And did anyone call PETA yet?!  ㅎ__ㅎ

바나나

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'd rather eat a dog than let one 'eat' you? I'm not going to post judgement one way or another on the act of letting the dog ick you, but how can you claim to support PETA when you would rather kill a dog than do something with a dog that wouldn't physically hurt either of you? I'm just saying that your point isn't well made here.

cloaked counter