Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sienna Miller and Jude Law Reunited

I've never been one to care for either Sienna Miller or Jude Law, separate or together.  I always thought that Jude Law was the kind of guy to go cry in the corner.  I feel like he plays the same type in every single movie.  In "AI" he was a robot man-whore.  In "Alfie" and "Closer" he basically was a snake of a man who ended up crying over his poor decision making resulting from his brain being in his dick.

proof that Jude Law goes cry in the corner

Basically, I imagine that Jude Law cries a lot in real life too.  Art imitates life.  Life imitates art. 
Most of us know that Jude Law was caught banging the nanny which basically led to his break up with Miller.  And before that Miller broke up Law and Sadie Frost.  Down the road, Miller gets involved with married actor Balthazar Getty.  I used to think she was a homewrecker and the Sienna overexposure annoyed the shit out of me.



Now I imagine her as a "victim of love" type who impetuously falls in love, gets heartbroken, and then comes the downward spiral/ bad reputation/ lowered self-esteem/ slutpalooza.  There were numerous reports over Miller being upset over her bad reputation.  Perez Hilton even gave her the nickname "Slutienna."  Sadie Frost actually defended Miller stating, "She is a nice person. She's young. She's a free spirit. She has been really unfairly treated."  Way to go Sadie!

Reports have recently speculated that they were reunited and are now confirmed.  Somehow the media has twisted me, manipulated me, and sucked my pea brain into their spidery web.  Simultaneously, I've fallen for that little real life human romantic drama that is the Jude Law + Sienna Miller...I'll admit it.  I hope they work it out.


 

 

바나나

No comments:

cloaked counter