Thursday, February 25, 2010

Vinyl collage making, sleevefacing, etc.


I love you records.  Not only can you sleeveface (as I have mentioned before), but you can make a dope collage too.  I cribbed this from here, and here, to try to call attention to the many uses of vinyl.  Anyone who emails us one (ultrafastzombie@gmail.com) can be sure that we will put it up.  That's right we'll make you famous just like the illy funkstas..  If you don't know who they are don't necessarily go cry in the corner, but think about doing so if you consider yourself a hip hop afficionado.  Just google them and watch their randomly somewhat chopped up video on youtube ok?  Actually, you know what?




There..  There's the video..  I love the A.D.D populace, maybe that condition is just evolution..  I know exactly how many of ya'll click my links and its not as many as one would hope..  What if I say President Obama is meeting with someone, provide a link as an example, and its a link to this?  I typed in the name of some city in Sardinia I went to, only to find out it was dangerous.  I won't explain how I found that out, but I escaped, anyway, I think my point is made..  Wouldn't that be weird?  Other people do that kind of thing on their blogs, its bad enough that I reference wikipedia but it doesn't matter if no one makes sure I've done my homework does it?  But it should ya'll.  Yeah that's right I'm bored at 2:00am and schooling ya'll..  Your the one reading this aren't you?


Rant over, blog post too


-Schmootzie 

No comments:

cloaked counter