Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ready for Spring

Flower Shower...
 
  
 

As much as I try to dress bright and colorful for the winter, I usually end up with my staple grays and blacks.  I forced myself to not buy another pair of black boots this winter.  I ended up with gray boots instead!  Well spring is in the air, so I'll start rocking florals.  I love florals because they can be toughened up- whether it's a leather jacket or motorcycle boots- it always looks fresh.  Just like Spring!  Florals are also very economical.  Try vintage and thrift shopping for florals and you'll find out why!  Experiment with different floral looks.  You can do all sorts of looks:  edgy, feminine, cowboy, mod, boho, glam.  Email your favorite floral looks to ultrafastzombie@gmail.com!

바나나

No comments:

cloaked counter