Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dakota...Cherie...Taylor...The Runaways

I haven't seen the Runaways yet, but am pretty weirded out by Dakota Fanning growing up.  I'm wondering if she'll be a lesbonic Jodie Foster type, drug addict, train wreck, arrested, or whatnot.  Any other bets are welcome.  I think she might end up a lesbonic Jodie Foster type...seriously.  I do think that right now she looks like a wholesome tween- maybe too wholesome looking for the Runaways film.  I think Taylor Momsen would have been a better choice, but lately she's annoying me on Gossip Girl too much, so hahaha.  Seriously though, Taylor has a band and likes that whole rock n roll thing.  Maybe the role would have been too similar to the rebellious Jenny Humphrey character she plays...or her own real life persona.  Such as saying crude things and smoking a bunch of cigarettes at sweet 16.  Anyhoo, does anyone remember when people were counting down the days of the Olsen Twins turning "of age"?  I think some perverts are probably going to do the same thing to Dakota Fanning as she gets older.  Anyways here are some pics of Dakota, Cherie, and Taylor...


Also, I am pretty annoyed by all the "Alice in Wonderland" inspired fashion.  Can we get some "Runaways" inspired fashion instead?!  That would be fun...thx.

xoxo
바나나

No comments:

cloaked counter