Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Job, New endeavors

After being a waitress for over a decade, I'm trying out a new gig.  I'll be working as a sales associate at one of my favorite places to shop ever.  I'm extremely nervous about working in such a tempting environment.  I'm also helping style That Girl Em for her weekly party, Tiger Beats.  I like how I'm dressing her, but eventually I'd like to take some more risks.  So here's a few pics:

Tove Jansson and Per Emanuelsson chain shoes.  I would dress Em in these shoes with a cutout one piece in a neon color.  Of course either she or her feet would hate me after!

That Girl Em in a detachable pearl and bow necklace from yesstyle.com, Kenneth Jay Lane necklace, J Crew bandeau swimsuit top, Topshop tank, her own shoes, leggings, and shorts

some random knee high socks I had, pink Chuck's that you can't see (her own), hello kitty tank top from of all places Hot Topic LOL!, and an urban outfitters faux leather skirt

xo
바나나




No comments:

cloaked counter