Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lower Merion High School, spying on their students...


First of all, let's start with the basics.  For those of you guys out there who do not live in the Philadelphia metropolitan area, Lower Merion is a public high school in one of the wealthier parts of our region.  In fact, its pretty loaded, check the stats if you don't believe me.  It is so loaded that it provides all of its students with take home Mac laptop computers, which is pretty cool right?  It is in the Central League athletically (peace Strath Haven!!!) and was where Kobe Bryant went to high school.  Sounds pretty cool, and I thought it was.  I have a few old friends who went there and it was a place that as far as public schools go, was one of the better.  Then I heard from my friend Mr. Traynor in Scotland* that I should look at a link he sent me and check my newspaper.

I realize my Philadelphia friends more then likely know this, but I'll let the headline speak for itself..  This redefines WTF I think.  Without further ado..  Here's the news:
Click links to become disturbed...




#1, #2, #3, #4 = picture of Philadelphia Inquirer poll results over this issue above

Here is a movie explaining where I think we have officially gone...  unfortunately... 1984 is a bitch huh kiddos?



-schmootzie

*Scotland !! of all places to be up on Philadelphia events, good work sir!

1 comment:

cloaked counter